Book 2, 3, or 4 Golfers
Online Tee Time Booking Policies
Thank you for booking your tee time online with us. There is no fee for this service. Please read the following policies and procedures to ensure a smooth and expedient reservation. We look forward to welcoming you to Aliso Creek Golf Course!
You must agree to the following policies and procedures by clicking the link at the end of this page to complete an online reservation.
Online Reservation Policies
- Online reservations are available up to seven days in advance.
- All fees are due upon arrival at the course. Your credit card will not be charged for the fees ahead of time.
- All reservations must be booked with a valid credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- A maximum of 12 players or 3 tee times may be booked by any one person or group. To make a reservation for more than 12 players or to book a group function, please call (949) 715-1401.
- Aliso Creek Golf Course reserves the right to adjust twosomes with other groups to best utilize our tee time reservations.
- Electric carts must be returned 30 minutes prior to the designated Golf Shop closing time. Please contact the Golf Shop at (949) 499-1919 for current hours of operation.
Cancellation of a tee time and/or any modification to the reservation must be made by phone or in person no later than 24 hours before the scheduled tee time. You cannot cancel your tee time on this website. If the reservation is cancelled or changed after this period, the credit card holder will be responsible for all applicable fees, with the credit card being automatically charged. There is a $20 non-cancellation fee per person if your reservation is not cancelled within 24 hours.
Please call the Golf Shop with cancellations or changes at (949) 499-1919
Thank You for choosing to make your tee time online. The above policies are strictly enforced and are designed to promote an easy and convenient reservation system for our golfers.